We'll be flying into LAX on April 15. From there, we will be driving up nothing no later than April 19th for Greek Easter celebrations. Plans, living situations, and whereabouts get a little fuzzy after that.
Originally, we were planning to fly into Amsterdam for a week or so, then head home. But we have decided to stick around Taiwan and really see the country here before we head out. I told the school I am working for that I am leaving, so of course they are taking away my hours like it is going out of style. (Bastards.) The good news is I have more free time to travel.
Behold the Taiwan Bucket List in no particular order:
2. Alishan National Park
3. Taroko Gorge / Haulien
5. Visit Josephine
6. Visit Tammy
6. Scuba diving of some sort on Green Island
8. Ride a bus line to nowhere
9. Eat as many different kinds of snacks as my innards will take.
10. Take my bike down the bike path as long as my little legs will peddle me
13. Ride scooters up the southern part of Taiwan